Active Aging Resource Fairs
A one-stop-shop of vendors, resources, and support for seniors and their families.
This summer TransformingAge Minnesota communities are hosting a series of Active Aging Resource Fairs in partnership with our greater community of vendors, non-profits, and senior care and service providers. Our goal is to provide seniors and their families an opportunity to get their questions answered while exploring an array of helpful local organizations and service options geared toward seniors and their caregivers.
Attend our fair and get the chance to speak with a variety of resources and organizations specializing in:
- Veteran Services
- Elder Law
- Physical Therapy
- Senior Vision and Audiology Health
- Moving and Downsizing
- Homecare and Medical Supplies
- Transportation for Seniors
And much more!
Choose the location and time that is most convenient for you – community tours will be offered as well! Call to RSVP or with questions (952) 314-2502 or fill-out the form on this page.
Active Aging Resource Fair Dates:
- June 25th, 4 – 6 pm | The Waterford, Brooklyn Park
- June 26th, 5 – 7 pm | The Rivers, Burnsville
- June 26th, 4 – 6 pm | Meridian Manor, Wayzata