The Audiology Event:
Join Us For a FREE Audiology Clinic This April
Stop saying “What?!” by stopping into a Transforming Age community for a free hearing clinic this April! We are proud to partner with local audiologists to offer community members free onsite evaluations, hearing screenings, hearing aid care and maintenance, and hearing aid fittings. Your hearing health impacts your life in more ways than you may realize. If you’ve been putting off hearing care, we’re making it easy for you to meet with an audiologist and enjoy refreshments. Community tours will be offered as well. Choose the location and time that is most convenient for you! Call to RSVP or with questions (952) 679-2558 or fill-out the form on this page.
Audiology Clinic Dates
- April 23rd, 1:00 pm | Tradition, Brooklyn Park
- April 23rd, 1:30 pm | Meridian, Manor Wayzata
- April 25th, 10:30 am | Heathers Manor, Crystal
– Brunch included!
- April 27th, 10:00 am | Waterford, Brooklyn Park
- April 27th, 1:00 pm | Rivers, Burnsville
– Ice cream social included – and stick around for Bingo after!